Welcome back to Keeping it 100 Radio! If you’ve been following me for the last year or so, then you know that I’ve been studying neurolinguistic programming. Not only does this help us understand how we process the world and our behaviors subconsciously, but also our habits, behaviors and limiting beliefs.
Inside of today’s episode, I get to sit down with my trainer and teacher, Jenna Knapp as she takes us through what NLP is, how our subconscious impacts our health, and her own experiences with the various modalities.
Join us inside the episode and learn more about the power of subconscious programming.
– Hangout with Jenna on Instagram
– Learn more about Jenna’s offers
– Listen to Jenna’s podcast
- ⏰ (1:04): Our guest this week
- ⏰ (1:39): Do you mind introducing yourself?
- ⏰ (2:53): Do you mind kind of explaining what you do?
- ⏰ (8:23): You had mentioned your love for art, and that that had kind of gotten you here. Do you mind closing the loop and filling us in on your journey of how you got interested in NLP and mindset techniques?
- ⏰ (12:17): You had mentioned one thing that I just want to clarify a little bit for anybody who may not know too much about NLP or the subconscious – what is the difference between NLP versus talk therapy? Like who are they for? What’s the difference?
- ⏰ (15:39): As far as like NLP and mindset coaching, what is that really doing for us? Is it just kind of changing our thought patterns? Is it changing our behaviors? Like, how does it really change us? What have you seen or experienced? What does that look like?
- ⏰ (18:13): My experience with single belief changes.
- ⏰ (20:47): Jenna asks, can you speak to what it was like to be on the receiving side of that technique?
- ⏰ (24:17): Looking at this kind of this kind of change and these transformations, how do you think it can impact our physical health as well as our mental/emotional health?
- ⏰ (30:47): What is your favorite technique to either on the receiving end or being a practitioner, like, what’s your favorite technique?
- ⏰ (34:26): Jenna asks, Which is your favourite technique to facilitate and or receive?
- ⏰ (37:21): What is the most like powerful shift that you’ve experienced? If you don’t mind sharing.
- ⏰ (39:54): Do you mind like just talking about what you do and your program and the people that you work with?
- ⏰ (43:59): Where can people find you?
– Podcast: Mental Wealth and Wellness Podcast
– Email: Jenna@mentalwealthandwellness.com
- ⏰ (45:03): Thank you so much for coming on.
Disclaimer: Nothing inside of Keeping it 100 Radio or our resources is intended as medical advice. Always consult a physician before making changes to your insulin doses, diet or general wellness.